01 October 2007

The Ankleeow


"We call 'ese lil buggers the Ankleeow on counta how dey love ankles, and damn do it hurt! Dont go walkin out after dark, 'specially wit bare feet, or dey'll be on you like white on rice. Dey burrow wit dem lil claws n teeth 'til dey can get up in dere, den dey shimmy up ya bones, eatin' all along the way, like dat worm mah pigs use ta git. And dey attack in packs, ah seen 'em bring a grown man down, biggun too, lickety-split. But dey little yeah, and mosta th'other wildlife out here eat 'em up."

4 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

We gets dem here sometime too.

Jeffrey C. Roche said...

Hey! How you found me? I didnt publish the link yet :) ;)

Legrasse says he didnt know the ankleeows existed elsewhere, he seemed quite troubled.....mumbled something about an epidemic....

Sven Bonnichsen said...

Oops -- that would be my nefarious influence. I'm on Twitter, and got so excited when I saw MMS that I shouted out the link. Shells & gl. woulda been the only ones who saw.

Bad form, stealing thunder. Sorry 'bout that!

UbaTuber said...

Dont be! I was just curious :)