17 October 2007

Pumpkin Patch

"Lurline an me went out dis mornin to da punkin patch dat done sprung up out past da bayou. Dese tings as bad as da tubers, Cousin Jefferson played me dis video from d'intranet, fella name-a Strider somewheres up north. If dese tings spread dat much, den oh yeah, we all in trouble.


Dey usually mos active at night an we's in daylight so I grabbed up a small one and Lurline snapped da polaroids. He woke up soon as ah harvested 'im, and got real fidgety real quick, took a nice size chunk outta ma neck.....not as big a chunk as ah took outta him tho, ha...."











2 comments:

gl. said...

bwa ha ha ha! i'd personally be afraid to eat that pie...

Darkstrider said...

Whoah!!! You're lucky it wasn't full growed - I mean grown! One of those things can eat a child in one bite!!!! Nice to see somebody get revenge on the devilish pumkin-things!!!! Cut me a big honkin' slice o that pie Lurline! Yes, Cool-Whip please!